- Example of proactive use of social media: KLM
- Why companies need to adopt a Social Culture…
- Business Agility Layer – the Answer to IT Obesity
- Doing good by doing well, make CSR part of your enterprise core competence
- Salesforce.com has withdrawn applications to trademark the Term ‘Social Enterprise’.
bleenman on Example of proactive use of so… mvantete on Example of proactive use of so… Examples of proactiv… on Example of proactive use of so… bleenman on Doing good by doing well, make… Andre Nijhof on Doing good by doing well, make…
Tag Archives: ash cloud
I had just checked in for my flight to Helsinki when a colleague of mine called me. “Can you fly?” he asked me. “Yes, of course, why not?” I asked, somewhat surprised at the question. “Well, I am stuck in … Continue reading →