- Example of proactive use of social media: KLM
- Why companies need to adopt a Social Culture…
- Business Agility Layer – the Answer to IT Obesity
- Doing good by doing well, make CSR part of your enterprise core competence
- Salesforce.com has withdrawn applications to trademark the Term ‘Social Enterprise’.
bleenman on Example of proactive use of so… mvantete on Example of proactive use of so… Examples of proactiv… on Example of proactive use of so… bleenman on Doing good by doing well, make… Andre Nijhof on Doing good by doing well, make…
Monthly Archives: November 2012
…and how to make that happen. The traditional organizational structure Every large organization has its legacy. Decades and sometimes even centuries ago, the organization was formed by an entrepreneur with a dream. The organization grew larger and larger. Times and … Continue reading