- Example of proactive use of social media: KLM
- Why companies need to adopt a Social Culture…
- Business Agility Layer – the Answer to IT Obesity
- Doing good by doing well, make CSR part of your enterprise core competence
- Salesforce.com has withdrawn applications to trademark the Term ‘Social Enterprise’.
bleenman on Example of proactive use of so… mvantete on Example of proactive use of so… Examples of proactiv… on Example of proactive use of so… bleenman on Doing good by doing well, make… Andre Nijhof on Doing good by doing well, make…
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Thesis: Cloud Computing for Inclusive Business All enterprises have a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) program. In the main, though, these tend to amount to little more than a chapter at the back of the annual report; a feel-good marketing trick. … Continue reading